Wednesday 24 June 2009

The Five Best Videos .. x

I Believe This Production Was Quite Successful Since A Lot Of Information Was Included In Order To Inform The Audience About The Internet And What Is Wrong With It. She Also Included Images Which Went Well With The Information That Was Being Put Across.

I Chose This Production As Another One Of My Favourites Since The Producer Included Clips From Other Sources, Therefore Showing That A Lot Of Research Had Been Put In. Also, It Engaged The Audience As Well As Informing Them On The Negative Aspects Of The Internet.

This Production I Felt Was Very Entertaining As I Enjoyed The Soundtrack That Was Used. This Is Because; It Linked On To The Issue About The Internet. Also, Some Relevant Information Was Included As Well As Images That Went Well With What Was Said.

I Believe This Was A Successful Production Since They Were Very Creative. This Is Because; They Used Students To State What They Feel About The Internet, Which I Thought Was Very Entertaining. Also, The Soundtrack Being Played Went Well With It.

I Believe This Production Was Also Good As A Lot Of Detailed Information Was Being Put Across To The Audience, Informing Them About The Benefits And Drawbacks Of The Internet. Also, A Suitable Soundtrack Was Used To Keep The Audience Interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment