Wednesday 24 June 2009

Self Evaluation .. x


A Range Of Feedback Was Given Back After Viewing The One Minute Video On 'What Is The Internet'. As I Had Recieved All Level Three's And Four's, This Shows That A Lot Of People Liked The Production As A Whole. They Stated That The Aesthetic Appeal Was Good As I Had Included A Lot Of Images Which Went Well With The Information Being Put Across. Also, I Had Used A Lot Of Different Colours To Make It Look More Attractive And Engage The Audience. For Creativity, Many Students Stated That It Was Creative As I Had Used Different Colours And Font And It Wasn't That Simple. Also, For My Technology, As I Had Used 'Windows Movie Maker' They Said That I Used It Very Well And Understood The Concepts. Moreover, For Understanding They Stated That There Was Sufficient Information Being Put Across. However, I Could've Spoken About The Negative Aspects Of The Internet And Included More Information On That Section. For Production Values, The Students Stated That There Was High Production Values Being Shown. Therefore, As A Whole I Believe My Production Was Very Successful.

WWW: I Was Very Creative And Included Sufficient Information To Inform The Audience About The Internet And How It Is Now Taking Over, Since It Is Shown To Be More Trusted.

EBI: I Should've Made My Shots A Bit Longer As It Was Hard To Read And Also Include The Negative Aspects Of Using The Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment